Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... can y'all tell my dogs are my life lol!

Elliot again... Eager recall... Eager hi-five and my bum is where your plate goes... We also have pictures of Eliot making funny faces, winking and countless other clasic ham poses... hope you enjoy these too!

Lilly's attention seeking behavior:

Yes this is a somersault

Amber is thinking "Oh for the love of dog... just leave me alone..." and Lilly "i wuv you"

Oh so proud!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
OMGoodness... Lilly's facial expressions remind me so much of Rocky LOL... and the somersault! Rocky does that all the time :) Must be a boxer thing... Love it!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Awesome pics!! Love your babies!!! They are so adorable!!
Thanks for sharing! :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New Picture!

Winter cage match ;)

I took this with my wife's Cannon T2i shhhh don't tell her lol
I took this at like 9pm on our last trip out for the night. before Amber's surgery. But things have been so nuts i'm just getting to processing pics now!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Oh love the pic of amber and lilly!!! Great shots! Cooper does the somersaults for attention too! They are just so funny to watch! How could you ever only have one??!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You should look up the one that is titles "Elliot says when life gets you down shake it off" lol

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Aww they are too gorgeous!
Gracie does her acrobatics too...on me! If you can picture her upside down with her bum directly in front of my nose! LOL! Silly baby. And her face looks exactly like Lilly's in that pic!

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
yay,flying boxer :clap:

Those pics are very nice and so are the actors in them :)

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Love your babies!!! They are so pretty. Thanks for sharing

1 - 17 of 17 Posts