Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
lol Uh oh Lola...  We were gonna brave putting our tree up but since I have heard some of the stories im not so sure now lol

·
Registered
427 Posts
She is beautiful Alicia. I think white boxers are gorgeous!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
:lol:  :lol: So cute, the pics go from her looking determined to get the ornaments to her looking sooo disappointed and sad that she's not allowed. She is so beautiful, I CAN"T BELIEVE how big she is!!! The tree looks great too, you are braver than me! Sadie would love to come along and help Lola eat the ornaments.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Well im only 21 so im just a beginner with the decorating and almost everything I have is brand new... I could probably just decorate half of the tree lol

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Ahhhhh Lola it is so tempting I know......And with Fiona after she got caught with the first one she tore up and got in a little verbal trouble..... she has not been back by the tree it has been two days now.....

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SummerLuv\";p=\"56079 said:
Well im only 21 so im just a beginner with the decorating and almost everything I have is brand new... I could probably just decorate half of the tree lol
I hear ya!  This is the first Christmas in our new house so we're "borrowing" all our decorations from my parents!  I wouldn't want my new stuff broke either!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
It was just too tempting for Lola.  It looks like she is saying "can I have just one, please just one????).  

How is her scratching?

·
Registered
294 Posts
HAHA...Ohh Lola!  Yeah we're not putting up a tree either...I don't feel like saying "Leave it....I said Leave IT!!!"  every 2 seconds.   #:-S

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Alicia\";p=\"56089 said:
[quote="SummerLuv\";p=\"56079":jsaqvt28]Well im only 21 so im just a beginner with the decorating and almost everything I have is brand new... I could probably just decorate half of the tree lol
I hear ya!  This is the first Christmas in our new house so we're "borrowing" all our decorations from my parents!  I wouldn't want my new stuff broke either![/quote:jsaqvt28]

I hear you guys, we just bought a new house as well. (it's actually our second xmas in it) So we don't want any of our new stuff to get eaten! Sadie just eats everything, so I think it would be more hassle for us anyway. We may put lights on a plant LOL pretty low budget, but it's just BF and I and Sadie. Next year we'll put the tree up again!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
SummerLuv\";p=\"56073 said:
She is beautiful Alicia. I think white boxers are gorgeous!
i was thinking the same thing while i was looking at the pics. :D she really is quite stunning.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sumyasmom\";p=\"56098 said:
[quote="SummerLuv\";p=\"56073":7nwuxx8v]She is beautiful Alicia. I think white boxers are gorgeous!
i was thinking the same thing while i was looking at the pics. :D she really is quite stunning.[/quote:7nwuxx8v]

Lola says "thank you"

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sharonL\";p=\"56080 said:
Ahhhhh Lola it is so tempting I know......And with Fiona after she got caught with the first one she tore up and got in a little verbal trouble..... she has not been back by the tree it has been two days now.....
That's good to know!  Maybe there's hope for the tree yet!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Lola is such a beautiful girl - she's one of the prettiest white boxers on the site.  Sophie's my ornament thief and I am constantly rehanging the ornaments at the bottom of the tree.  Tree is very pretty too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts