Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fairly new to this site, I've posted some questions on here but never any photos so here are my two boys.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Champ has eye's like Voltaire's when he was a pup  :D  (i've been told recently by a v.good breeder they're good boxer eyes :) ) They're really cute dogs you have ......and a little exercise won't do Boomer's waist line any harm either :wink:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So happy that you posted pictures, love Champs dark brindle and Boomer looks like a sweetheart.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What handsome guys...Champ does have nice coloring..Annette, the eyes do look like Voltaire, my fav hunk :)

G

·
0 Posts
[quote="caillou\";p=\"120505":1b5xiw0v]Champ has eye's like Voltaire's when he was a pup

·
Registered
725 Posts
Welcome to you and your boys! They are so handsome...Your pit mix looks just like out black lab/pit...same smile!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Beautiful babies! Champ's coloring is really nice...I'm a sucker for brindle babies lately!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I actually saw a post you did and went looking in the photogallery because your avatar had champ in it and he looked like such a gorgeous baby so thank you for posting these. I love his color and he is just a doll. and boomer is just a cute chuncky monkey. I love them both!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all for the compliments, Champ makes me a proud new Dad.  Boomer is taking well to Champ, at first he must of been wondering who this little punk is that keeps jumping on my head, but now Boomers understands.  Champ looks up to Boomer like a big brother, wherever Boomer goes Champ goes, whatever Boomer does Champ does.  Champ always starts jumping up and down infront of Boomer to get him to play.  Champ is settling in very well, his raw diet is getting much better and his house training is going very well.  I couldn't have asked for a better pair of dogs!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts