Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
AHHHHHH!! My box doesn't help with the laundry too much, justs like to sneak off with the socks!! And then refuses to surrender them!

·
Registered
948 Posts
LOL! Thats hilarious!!!

Mia doesn't get the opportunity to help because my dad does laundry in the basement where Mia isn't allowed (too many chew toys that SHOULDN'T be chewed  :wink: )

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
After today, I think I'm gonna have to find a way to hide laundrey from my two heathens.  They don't bother it when you're folding it, but when you get up to put it away...WATCH OUT!!!  They got to playing with a sock that was balled up with it's mate and I thought world war three broke out in my house!!!  Lilly was WOOWOOing and Penny was grunting and following the sounds of her pouncing and woowoo's!!!  She was bouncing too!!!  Hilarious!!!

Lilly has done that lay on the clean clothes thing too!!!  They think they're helping , but they don't realize that all that crap will have to be rewashed (in my house at least!!!)

LOL!!!  Great Pix!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'll take that kind of help any day of the week!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is so cute.

If I leave socks on the floor, Kiah will pick them up (doesn't chew them) but relocates them for me.  I think she is playing hide and seek with the socks.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now that is my idea of a helper...Tami, that is the cutest picture. I also love your new sig, looks really great...

·
Registered
905 Posts
Thankfully mine don't touch clean clothes, but dirty ones are another matter!  Anything that's in the washbasket is fair game as far as Hector is concerned.  I spent about $150 on new underwear on Friday because they have literally eaten ALL of my decent underwear  :upset:

I was doing dishes on Friday morning and looked out the window to see them at opposite ends of the garden with one cup each of my favourite bra!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts