Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TinkerbelleNdMaddy\";p=\"34557 said:
hehe he's sucha cutie! Where on earth did you get those teeth!

My mother in law got them for my kids but he kept stealing them and walking around with them in his mouth. He is such a clown!!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Chance is such a good looking boy!!!  He has really grown a lot!!! The teeth are hilarious and the fact that he puts them in is even better!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
He looks great.  Very handsome!  I love his black spots.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone...i am very proud of him....i think he is gorgeous. Wondering if he will keep that cute little pink nose though...almost 5 months old and still pink. OMG i hope his nose stays pink   lol

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is just beautiful, I love his nose.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Just did a search on Google for White Boxers and came up with a site called the "White Pages - for white boxers & their owners".  There are 130 pages dedicated to white boxer photos.  I'm not sure whether or not they advertise to sell puppies so I won't put the link here, but if you want to see lots of white boxers, you can certainly find them there along with a number of rescue organizations specifically for boxers.  Anyway, I was trying to answer Tami's question about white boxers keeping their pink noses... and so far after looking at about 60 pages, spotted noses on adults is all I've seen!!!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I absolutely adore Chance's ears. They just seem so cute and floppy to me :p Im a big ear person on dogs lol

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i agree Kaity....i love the floppy ears on boxers....they are so fitting on Chance and i could just not even picture him with cropped ears. He is the biggest baby too. Hubby cannot even get near me when Chance is around. When we are in bed Chance slams his feet into hubby as hard as he can and forces him int the crack of the bed. When hubby is laying beside me he squirms in between us so hubby cant be close....lol Hubby tells him all the time i am his woman.....but Chance doesnt agree   lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts