Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Chance went to the vet!!!

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  samsonsmom 
#1 ·
Ok Chance went to the vet this morning for his shots and in the last 3 weeks with me he went from 9.5 pounds to 16.3 pounds....Had a clean bill of health and of course the vet went nuts over him!!!

#4 ·
Awwww thank you....He is the biggest baby ever....Hubby told him last night that if he thinks once he is 70-80lbs he is gonna be laying on him he is nuts   lol....He always has to be on one of us and it is usually hubby...wont be room for both on the recliner soon....one of them will have to move it to the floor....i have a feeling Chance will win and hubby will be on floor   lmao

#5 ·
Happy to hear the vet visit went well!  :D

By the way...I share my recliner with my 62 lb baby!

#8 ·
Yay Chance!!!  That's great news!!!

#13 ·
I was just so happy that he gained some weight....i was worried about how thin he was...the vet said he is still a little on the thin side but he is gaining so well that i shouldnt worry. Fecal test came back negative for everything and he goes back on the 31st for final booster and rabies shot. Thanks for the kind words from everyone!!!

Hope everything goes well for Dante and Zeus!!

#14 ·
Well of course the vet is goin gto go nutz over him, he's adorable!! Lol..Glad he putting on some weight, they will, it's just at that age they burn it off as fast as they eat!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.