Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to sound daft but what do i have to do to become a chartered member and can i do it if i live in UK? :bshelp:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok great!

Can i pay by credit card and do you know how much it will cost to ship it over to me?

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I know that you can pay by credit card...and I am pretty sure once the shirt is designed and sent to you and you are ready to order/pay for it that they give you a total including shipping at that point.....

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yayyy i was worried i wouldnt be able to do it :D

I was just wondering if the shipping cost would be hugeeeeeeeeeeee so wanted to get a quick rough guide before all the charted places go on how much the shipping would be before i go ahead and have it printed.  :D

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I am pretty sure they tell you up front.....but you could also check with.....someone on from the UK that has ordered....Mark will know :)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Check this link: http://www.printfection.com/boxerforums/help/store_help

International Shipping  

Printfection.com ships to the USA and internationally to 56 countries, APO/FPO Military Addresses, and US Territories. International orders are shipped via US Postal Service Airmail. You may be subject to import taxes, surcharges, and duties which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.

I'll check with JayJay in Germany to see how much she paid.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok thanks, sorry to be a pain in the butt :D  :oops:  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Not being a pain in the butt, I think it's awesome that our "overseas" contingent wants to become Charters as well :)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great! Im gonna order today then  :eek:nfire:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ive just ordered but it didnt ask for my size?? I wanted a small. :bshelp:
Also didnt ask me for payment

1 - 13 of 13 Posts