Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been buying Frontline from 1800Petmeds and recently I have been told about some austrailian website that has it for much less.  Has anyone heard of this site?  The site was recommended by a relative who's email address I do not have.  If I find it first, i'll post the link.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I think I used that place once Matt, but they are slow as far as delivery..Actually I didn't realize when I ordered they were based in Australia :roll: , wasn't until I started making enqueries I found out...Packaging is different, but seems like the same stuff

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote="JeepKuntry\";p=\"119957":4wb5jvic]SharonL suggested vetsupplyexpress.com

·
Registered
942 Posts
This year I bought it from petsmart online, they were having a really good sale on it, plus free shipping.

Last year I bought it from some site, the packaging was all in metric, but worked fine.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Have you checked Dr Fosters?

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
we pay $43 for a  3 month supply at the pet supply store here...which is the same almost as 1800 pet meds i think.. the vet is also the same 43

is this other one cheaper? probably not for us since shipping ever a piece of paper or an empty envelope to hawaii costs like 20 bucks lol

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
[quote="Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"119976":pid66mza]we pay $43 for a

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ordered a 6month supply from 1800petmeds and 3 months were "misplaced."   That petsupplyexpress has $50 for a 6 month supply

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CainsBoxer\";p=\"119999 said:
Ask Your Vet, our Vet seems to always be a little cheaper then PetsMart and PetCo and all of those companies.
My vet is much higher than anywhere else.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
oooooooooooooo 50 for 6 months? thats awesome !!!!!!!!!!! ya Barb i will look now..amoungst the 67 other things im trying to get caught up on..one being the people coming to fix the now TWO screens Isis has pushed out trying to shut the yappy dog up that walks by :roll:

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've ordered from petsupplyexpress for years now.   When my package arrives from Australia -- it has stamps all over it that says REPEAT CUSTOMER.  Guess that has something to do with customs.... not sure.

They are very cheap on shipping (but, a little slow!) and I have not had any problems with their products.   Yes, most boxes come in kg instead of lbs, but they are always what I order.   I've never received anything opened, damaged or expired.  

So, I would recommend them highly!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts