Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I was just going through my myspace profile updating and such, when I saw our family pics we had made last winter.  I got to thinking I haven't put these up on here, I signed up after we got Ginger and we had these pics made in December, a month prior to Ginger's arrival.  So, anyways, thought you all might enjoy my little boys' very boxerish expression~he was literally amazed at how the lights were flashing, I was laughing so hard at him I couldn't even take the picture!!  Now we can't wait to do it again, with our family complete, though we'll wait till Ginger's full grown.  Here they are guys!! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Very nice pictures! Thanks for sharing with us.  :D

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Love Gunnars head cocked to the side. Great pictures!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What great pictures..Loved them both and Gunnar is a very handsome boy..Loved the head tilt too

·
Registered
508 Posts
Those are some cute pictures i have been wanting to get pictures done with our little family as well.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Great pictures!!!  Gunnar is a handsome boy!!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Wonderful pictures.  Love his expression!  I just wish we could get ours to sit still long enough for a picture like that.  Usually end up with a backend of one and the ears of another!   :roll:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts