Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry this was really the only one i could get to show how big he is getting

when we got him at 9 weeks he weighed 11 pounds.. now he weighs 45 pounds.. and no longer sits in our laps..

ill post 2 pic to show you all the diffrence and how much he has grown since we first came to boxer forums...

and thanks to all of you for the help and advise ive recieved here.. love you all

Attachments

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, oh yea, he's definitely growing....Hard to pick up I would imagine  :) But he's such a handsome guy

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes he is hard to pick up.. he weighs more than my daugher and my second son..lol
but he is our 4th baby.. and i cant wait to see what he'll look like when he is older .. but then again im dreading it and how much ill miss him as a pup

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Brandi\";p=\"63116 said:
sorry this was really the only one i could get to show how big he is getting

when we got him at 9 weeks he weighed 11 pounds.. now he weighs 45 pounds.. and no longer sits in our laps..

ill post 2 pic to show you all the diffrence and how much he has grown since we first came to boxer forums...

and thanks to all of you for the help and advise ive recieved here.. love you all
It's amazing isn't it? Ours have grown really fast too! I still can't believe how BIG Pua has gotten!LOL

·
Registered
893 Posts
What a handsome little guy, he is getting big. I know what you mean about missing the puppy phase. My Delila is getting so big I can't believe she will be 5 months old in 2 weeks. I don't want her to grow up she is so cute.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is growing fast and he is a handsome guy.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah its amazing what 6 weeks can do.. he has more than doubled in size.. but he is still  A BIG BABY..lol

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
My gosh, he is a big boy! Lucy just turned 9 mos. and she is about 47 lbs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts