Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of Daisy being jealous of Samson's vast array of lovely bandanas I decided to get her one off ebay! So here she is modelling it for you all!

Heather

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
She looks stunning!!  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Heather, I love it..Samson says finally a girl that likes her doggie wear like he does...And he has one of those too..My sister in Calif sent me a bunch of different colors.. Now I have to get some girlie ones for Angel.... :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh Daisy loves her clothing! She has raincoats, jumpers and t-shirts! She's a bit spoilt really!
Willow, you'll have to get Angel her own collection of bandanas so that she doesn't get jealous!

Heather

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
that is soo cute! Chloe always had shirts, she never took to the bandanas. She would just flounder around until she got it off. She had a favorite shirt that she would leave on as long as we would allow. it had in big letters "There is no such thing as too much bling" it went will with her blue sparkly collar. She got a jacket and stuff for christmas that sadly she never got to wear. We put it all up and are saving it for the new pup.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts