Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tryed Chef K9's Doggy Bistro & Bakery ? you can visit the website at "Chefk9.com". My 10 month old guy is a VERY picky eater. He shys away from "dog" food and loves and begs for "normal" human food. Ive tryed couple different foods even the raw meat diet but nothing he likes more then some steak and rice. This "chefk9.com" Chef K9's Doggy Bistro & Bakery seems to be all natural...curious if anybody has tryed it, uses it and any comments or suggestions people can give me would be great! thanks for your help! :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Chef K9's Doggy Bistro & Bakery....< Has anybody

Hi THere.....

We use Chef K9's for our whole family of dogs. One of our babies happens to be a boxer with several allergies. The staff is very courteous, and honestly a true pleasure to speak with. They have so many different diets based on the breed and its nutritional needs. They even designed a special diet for my bulldog with countless medical issues.

We spend a bit more money for them all to eat so well, but they are simply soooo much healthier for it. We started Rosey on the Chef K9 diet first, and within 4 months we think she was at least 70% better.

Nutrition does make diference. I think everyone should check em out. Tell em Boink sent you and maybe They will send me a fre box of treats.

Cheers

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Chef K9's Doggy Bistro & Bakery....< Has anybody

I used it for several weeks. My guy ate the food, however, it became very expensive due to the amount of food that he must be fed. From a financial point of view, I think this food is more practical for smaller dogs. But besides price, the staff was EXTREMELY helpful and shipping was fast and well packaged in ice packs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts