Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took my 13 week old boxer puppy home last sunday and i am glad i took her to a better home. she isnt pedigree but that doesnt bother me at all...i will give her all the love she needs no matter what. The breeder only fed her twice a day bakers in the morning pedigree chum at nights...my poor baby starved basically...she is really really underweight can see her ribs etc. i asked if had puppy check etc and she said no heart murmurs everything is fine...when i took her to my own vet she had an innocent heart murmur? 2outta6. i have to take her back in a month to see if it had disappeared?? and hopefully put on plenty of weight. what signs do i need to look out for? or is there any? about this heart murmur? thanks for any advice given.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hi Claire and welcome to the forum..What is your little ones name? The heart murmur, if I remember correctly is not that uncommon in pups, but definitey needs to be monitored...A lot of times, like with children, they grow out of it...I'll see if I can find some good info for you on that as I really don't know a lot about it...

Bless you for rescuing that wee one. Look forward to seeing some pictures!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oooppss, it's too early in the morning for me...I didn't notice that you started the thread with her name....Welcome to you Chelsa...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts