Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadie is a chewing machine...no matter how uncomfortable she is, she is always up for Daddy to hold the Nylabone for her! She's getting a little big for his lap, but where there's a will there's a way! She is growing up very fast.  :)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
shes so cute..i love her collar. if mav was a girl i would have ordered that for him, good taste! she is growing quickly

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Poor baby is teething :) She is getting so big.  I just thought about asking if you guys ever went back on the urine issue or if things have worked themselves out?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sharonL\";p=\"50566 said:
Poor baby is teething :) She is getting so big.  I just thought about asking if you guys ever went back on the urine issue or if things have worked themselves out?
We are tapering her off of the Apo-Sulfatrim the full taper will take almost two more weeks. He did a urine analysis two days ago and it was clear of bacteria but he was expecting that, he just wanted to be sure. The real test will be after she's fully done tapering on antibiotics. Then they will look into other options for treatment...possibly spay etc. Fingers are crossed she is in the clear when she's done her meds!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Sounds good I sure hope so.....If not then I guess with each week that passes she is getting closer to being ready to spay anyway....I am sure she and you would be ready for a med free life :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Alexa, Sadie is just growing like crazy! I can really see it in those pics...I loved that first one, she has such a look on her face, priceless.....Glad the urinary issue is doing good, keeping fingers crossed that it continues once she is off the meds.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Sadie looks great and I know what you mean about the teething issues.  Poor baby - but I'm glad to hear the UTI is clearing up and hopefully it won't come back.  Great pictures.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
samsonsmom\";p=\"50606 said:
Alexa, Sadie is just growing like crazy! I can really see it in those pics...I loved that first one, she has such a look on her face, priceless.....Glad the urinary issue is doing good, keeping fingers crossed that it continues once she is off the meds.
Yeah ha, she's sort of sticking her little toungue out at me in the first one! Thanks. I hope its all done with too!!

slobound\";p=\"50692 said:
Sadie girl! Lookin' good... keep chewin' on mom's stuff - I mean, your toys.
Very funny Garrick!!  :lol:  :lol: ...NOT  :p

Kate\";p=\"50673 said:
Sadie looks great and I know what you mean about the teething issues. Poor baby - but I'm glad to hear the UTI is clearing up and hopefully it won't come back. Great pictures.
Thanks Kate, are Sophies gums swollen or bruised? I'm glad she likes her nylabones!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. Glad to hear you think she looks older than 18weeks!! I always thought she looked small for her age  :) she is definatly growing like a weed thats for sure!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Sadie is looking great! And yes she is growing up!  :D

·
Registered
405 Posts
sorry to hijack but speaking of nylabones... www.dog.com has them SOOO CHEAP! I just ordered a bunch for christmas...they even had strawberry! and chocoloate, which I have had a hard time finding. I paid I think 12.99 at the pet stores for the 7.5 inch one, i think maybe 10.99 at target...on dog.com if you buy more than 1, they are less than $5 each! Free shipping over $50, so I ordered their xmas toys, some nylabones and their flea and tick stuff.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Sadie...shes so so gorgeous !!! i luv the crazy ears hahahahaha...im so glad things are working out well with the uti's ..phew !!! we sooo worry dont we..boy oh boy !!

oo and uhmm...im going to post graffitti today on your wall...hahahaahha...in a round about way..haaaaaaaaaaa.. :wink:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
slobound\";p=\"50894 said:
Lexa... secretly, I'm just giving Sadie advice to help mom get new stuff since mom is a "shop-a-holic"!  :lol:
Haha Thanks for looking out for me Garrick! haha and SHHHHH I'm not a shop-a-holic...:liar:

AbbyandBrady\";p=\"50928 said:
sorry to hijack but speaking of nylabones... www.dog.com has them SOOO CHEAP! I just ordered a bunch for christmas...they even had strawberry! and chocoloate, which I have had a hard time finding. I paid I think 12.99 at the pet stores for the 7.5 inch one, i think maybe 10.99 at target...on dog.com if you buy more than 1, they are less than $5 each! Free shipping over $50, so I ordered their xmas toys, some nylabones and their flea and tick stuff
Thanks for the site!! The flavored ones sound awesome! I should be able to find plenty of things to buy from that site  :)

Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"51002 said:
oo and uhmm...im going to post graffitti today on your wall...hahahaahha...in a round about way..haaaaaaaaaaa.. :wink:
LMAO I told them today!!! So write away!!!  :lol:  :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts