Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Looks like a good choice to me.  Kane has never destroyed a toy by himself - but add Sophie into the mix and nothing lasts very long.  Bobo's dead, the rubber chicken is now shredded, their new wubba kong only lasted about 3 hrs, and anything they can play tug-o-war with is now history.  So I continue the search for some durable toys.  They offer a 30 day guarantee which is pretty good.  Also the toy that Willow just posted pics of, the Whirlwheel, is definitely on my to buy list.  

On a side note, how has Sadie's Nobbly Wobbly ball held up?  I read the reviews on it and they were either 5 stars or said their dogs destroyed it in a matter of minutes.   It's such a cute toy I really want to get them one of those too.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The ball has held up great!! Sadie is pretty quick to destroy things these days so that's saying a LOT. I decided not to go for the Chewber, despite it's name I guess it's not that durable for dogs who are just going to chew on it endlessly...it's more of a fetch toy. So I went for a couple more plain colored nylabones. Sadie loves those!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Kate, we have one of those Knobbly Wobbly balls as well and they really hold up!!! Angel has it in her mouth in my Siggy pic...Omg, they destroyed Wubba? Wow.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts