Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Chewy stopped carrying Acana kibble. Seems like they are getting away from some of the higher end kibble for some reason.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Chewy was bought by PetSmart. So there have been some brands decide not to continue the relationship with the company.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chewy was bought by PetSmart. So there have been some brands decide not to continue the relationship with the company.
That would explain it. Its almost impossible to get Acana around here, found another place though.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I haven't personally compared the pricing of Chewy to Amazon, but have compared PetSmart and a few local stores to Amazon on toys, treats and food.

If you have time to wait a couple of days for these things, you may find them cheaper on Amazon. (If you have a Prime account the shipping is covered too)

You can get Kong (and other) toys and some smaller, healthier treats much cheaper than at local stores.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't personally compared the pricing of Chewy to Amazon, but have compared PetSmart and a few local stores to Amazon on toys, treats and food.

If you have time to wait a couple of days for these things, you may find them cheaper on Amazon. (If you have a Prime account the shipping is covered too)

You can get Kong (and other) toys and some smaller, healthier treats much cheaper than at local stores.
Yeah, I do get some of his treats, toys through amazon. Don't have prime though, so 25 lbs of food is more expensive. Found a place called k9cuisine that carries Acana and some of the higher end kibble and free shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts