Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are having our monthly boxer meet up this Sunday from 11am to 1 pm.so if you and your boxer are in the chicagoland area,or if you are not and feel like taking a road trip, then come meet us at central bark.we have the whole place to ourselves for 3 hours!!! :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sounds like fun Rebecca...Glad you gave it another chance...Post this as well on the calendar, that's what I do :)

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah they are so much fun!! a new group leader makes all the difference in the world! i will take lots of pics to post!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ahhhh, is that what happened? Well good, sounded like a change was needed :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Maybe when the weather is better, Kiah and I will be able to make the trip.  Downtown Chicago is about 2.5 hours for me, is it loctated in one of the suburbs or downtown?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I got the email about the meet-up! It's located downtown.  I don't think we will be able to make it though. Have fun!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kiahsmom\";p=\"82512 said:
Maybe when the weather is better, Kiah and I will be able to make the trip.  Downtown Chicago is about 2.5 hours for me, is it loctated in one of the suburbs or downtown?

no it is not in the suburbs it is in the city,when it is cold we have them inside but when it is nicer out they usually do them outside. 2.5 hours is not too bad. you are closer than i thought!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
sumyasmom\";p=\"82530 said:
no it is not in the suburbs it is in the city,when it is cold we have them inside but when it is nicer out they usually do them outside. 2.5 hours is not too bad. you are closer than i thought!
Is it on Pulaski?  I did a map and it says its only 1hr 52min but with traffic it would be more.  Janesville is right on I-90 so it is a pretty easy drive if is off of I-90.  We can't make it this weekend and March will be out due to our buiding project at work but April should work for us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts