Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whomever made these halloween costumes weren't thinking of a boxer I tell ya..  The feet in it are to long..her hat is way to small and the chest is also to small. and she really HATES being Shrek. On a side note Chloe also thanks the Admin for getting this forum back up after the ridicule I caused her all day long tryin to snap pics of her.  :lol:  

No idea what happened to her neck in this pic

Chloe letting me know she is done

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Friggin HILARIOUS! Glad I wasn't drinking anything at the time.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I have never seen anything so funny and adorable in my whole life.  I can't breath I'm laughing so hard.  Chloe you are a star in my book and that's a great costume!!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
I've never seen a dog looking so miserable!!! Poor Chloe - but she really does look adorable! Hilarious costume  :rofl: - well done!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl: Poor Chloe looks about as happy as Maddie did in her Princess Leia costume!  :D

·
Registered
780 Posts
How cute is that!  That is too funny!  Chole was a very good sport to go through all that!   :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is so cute and so funny.  Poor baby, she looks so unhappy to be dressed up.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well you know I'm on dial up Shari, so it takes awhile for me to get pics to open, When that first one opened I started laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair...Still laughing 10 minutes later, waiting for all of them to open.....Yup, no doubt Chloe is eternally grateful that we are back up to save her any further humiliation..... :lol: You going to enter one of those I hope?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Holy crap, I can't handle these costume pics.  Thank goodness everyone is at lunch right now, otherwise I'd be really embarrassed.   I keep letting out these big old dork laughs.  So freakin cute Chloe!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts