Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to share this... I usually take Chloe almost every weekend to the pet store or just to the park to get her out to interact with other dogs...Well due to me being sick in bed for the last few days, she didn't get to go.  I took her outside today to let her run around in the yard and as I opened up the truck door to roll the windows down Miss Chloe jumped in and refused to get out. I even tried to bribe her using food and she wouldn't budge.. Guess she was trying to tell me something..LOL Needless to say the little brat got her way and off to the pet store we went. Just amazes me sometimes at how smart they are.

Here she is already to go!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
That's funny. We were getting ready to go somewhere and I opened the trunk of my Saturn to get some clothes out and Guido jumped in the trunk! I couldn't get him out until he saw that we were taking the other car...then he jumped out.

He just didn't want to miss out on a car ride.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Love your license plate!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
That is funny. That is a good snapshot of her. Im with you on the amazement on how smart they are. When i walk by the truck to let mine use restroom they look at the door waitin on me to open it and you can tell they just want to go for a ride.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Is it the name Chloe....or the breed?!  My Chloe is the EXACT same way!  There have been way too many times that she has refused to get out of my car when we get home....so i leave her in the car w car door open, close the garage door, turn a light on, and leave the door from garage into my house open.......and EVENTUALLY little miss chloe is casually walk on in.  Uggg.what IS it with our girls?!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
:protest: I think that was her way of protesting Shari.....I love it..Samson was awful about that, still is, leave a door open in a car and he jumps in, doesn't matter if it's ours or not!!! These kiddos, what can you do??

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I dnot know how in the world I missed this!!! That is just too funny!! Anytime I say to hubby......."do you want to go somewhere" and little miss Roxy hears me its done..all over lmao I usually let her out to potty before we go and she will run straight over to the car!! Then shes all upset when I put her back in the house :roll:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
They are so smart and what great memories they have - go figure.  My first dog knew what "you want to go" meant and it didn't matter what tone of voice you used (really excited or very sad lol) she'd pick up her leash and meet you at the front door.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts