Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took her in for what was suppose to be a vaccine/checkup but after talking to her vet and explaining my reasoning of why I didn't feel Chloe needed the lyme and lepto..She agreed! I was so flippin happy! Her eyes still appear to be doing their job and her murmur hasn't gotten any worse. Her ears, teeth and weight were perfect. Dr also couldn't get over her coat and thought it was terrific I was feeding raw. We switched her from revolution to advantix and also put her on interceptor.

Now for the not so good news. Chloe also has 2 lumps on each side, just like the one we had removed last year. She gave me Malaseb medicated wipes (free of charge) and if that don't clear them up then they have to come off. I'm praying this works because she already has a big scar on her back from a lump removal..gonna suck if she has to have 2 more scars on her sides but I'd rather have them off then sit and wonder if they are cancerous or not. It really does stink that such an awesome breed has to be plagued by so much stuff and even worse that Chloe seems to be hit with everything!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Aww poor girl, I'm so sorry - you are right, it always seems Chloe gets the short end of the stick health wise, but remember she is a very strong girl and she can get through whatever comes her way. I hope to god the wipes work and the bumps go away...I'm sending happy thoughts your way Shari. Hugs to you all!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
im glad the visit had good aspects to it but im sorry to hear about chloe and i hope that they wipes help. Let's hope she doesnt need to have them removed. Good luck chloe and keep wiggling!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Poor darling...hopefully the wipes will clear them up. Good to hear that she checked out good with everything else - sounds like you got a good vet!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Im so sorry to hear that, i hope everything ends up okay though. I hope that the wipes work.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow Shari, with all that Chloe has been thru, you would think you could catch a break or two...Glad to hear that the murmer is still the same, not worse and her eyes as well...Hoping the wipes help with the bumps...Sending lots of healing vibes and good thoughts your way...Give the lovely Chloe a big hug for me :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So glad to hear her eyes and heart murmer are the same and praying that the wipes work for her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts