Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to introduce Fiddler......Chloe's new little brother.  He is, amazingly, potty trained!  The breader started that for us.  He is such a treat to have! The bredder told us that everyone who came to look at his pups wanted our little guy.....some man offered the breeder double for Fiddler what we paid! While Chloe is only 21 weeks old, I have found it amazing how protective she is of this little guy!!  They are having a ball together!! They are already best friends!!  My boyfreind and I are so happy with our choice to get another Boxer so soon!  Fiddler is so calm, like Chloe.  He is so sweet, loves to kiss.....and LOVES to sleep across your neck....he reminds me of a cat!  Oh yeah, I'm often awoken to puppy breath in my face, because Fiddler loves to sleep with his little face smooshed against my lips......cutest thing ever!!  I just have to laugh!!  Boxers are an incredible breed.....they amaze me every day!!

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi ya boxerbaby...when do you get your pup again????  They are soooo fun....it is amazing how much they remind me of babies!! I can not imagine your wait!!  We had to wait for about 3 weeks before we could bring Fiddler home!  Our breeder was great....he told us that we could come see Fiddler whenever we wanted to...and we could spend as much time with him as we wanted!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Mine will be home in 8 days! Ive waited on their arrival since before they were born  :lol:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW!!!!!!!!  I really could NOT imagine waiting so long!  We had such a hard time waitng for Fiddler to come home.  Ok.....i imagine I've missed some info. here. how did you pick your new pups without seeing them.....did you just choose a breeder, and once the pups were born then choose yours??  did you choose boy/girl....or different?  Anyway, i'm so excited for you!!!  puppies are so sweet and innocent....poor Fiddler is still wobbly on his feet....way too cute!

·
Registered
627 Posts
How adorable!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
What a cutie...congrats!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Nothing is cuter than a boxer baby.  He's precious.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome home Fiddler! What a sweet face and he sounds soo sweet as well...Congrats on the new addition..We expect lots of pics of him & Chloe now..

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome Fiddler, you are so cute.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts