Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ultrasound showed Chloe's heart to be perfectly normal!! She does have a very slight murmur but a non- threatening one. Found out the cardiologist also owns a boxer!!  He was great with Chloe and told us the test would take about 20 mins..but it only took them maybe 10 mins because he said Chloe was so good on the table. He kept asking us if we gave her benadryl because she was the calmest boxer he has ever seen in his life. lol So she now has the okay to have the surgery done and get the lumps removed...Prayin those results come back as good as these ones did.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh Shari, that is wonderful news!!!! :dance: Definitely will keep fingers and paws crossed that her surgery goes just as well...I bet you are feeling a lot better today, huh?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  WooHoo!!! Great News!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: So glad Chloe's heart is A-OK!!
I always tell people that when their "vets" hear something in the heart to go and see a cardiologist, because sometimes their everyday vet can over exaggerate (sp?) an issue, which is understandable. Kudos and hugs to Chloe for being such a good girl at the dr.s office. She must've sensed that he was a boxer person!  :D
Has the lump on her chest gone down at all?

Lisa

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I am!! so much better that I even broke down and bought Chloe a hamburger..lol I just had to tho..she has been thru so much and so far been a lil champ..I know, bad mommy!!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
That's such great news!  You must be so relieved!  When is her surgery?  I'll keep Chloe in my thoughts!  Big boxer hug and kisses from Lola!  Feel better soon Chole :)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
YAY!!!!!  Way to go Chloe!  I'm so happy for you guys!!!  Give her hugs and kisses form auntie Liz and an extra romp in the yard from Lilly!!!

WOOHOO!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
948 Posts
Excellent news! Yay!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great news, keeping fingers and paws crossed that the lumps are nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
126 Posts
great news and give her a hug and a kiss from glaicer and her 2 mommys lol and also a good romp in the yard. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

·
Registered
508 Posts
That is awesome news. Me and the boys are hoping that the lumps are nothing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts