Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went out to the pet store tonight with the intention of picking up some bully sticks because I heard they were easier to digest than raw hide. So I came home with a few of those and a whole lot more... :oops:

She LOOOOOVED the bully stick though, one piece has been keeping her occupied for about an hour. I would recommend them, although they are a bit gross if you think about what they are...

Here are some pics...

Oh yeah, we stopped at the vet and she weighs 34.5lbs!!  :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
LMAO...im not gonna tell travis i think or he wont let me give them to maverick he'll be too disgusted. the dogs seem to love them tho! are they expensive in general?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Just looked it up  8O  eewwwww!!!!!!! but whatever tickles their fancy!!!..........

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Donya\";p=\"56295 said:
LMAO...im not gonna tell travis i think or he wont let me give them to maverick he'll be too disgusted. the dogs seem to love them tho! are they expensive in general?
Yeah, best not to tell him  :lol: They were like $1/piece..and the bigger they were the more expensive. One medium sized piece was about an hour and a half of enjoyment...pretty good treat i think. LOL

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Mmmmm bully's! :rofl:  :eh: :sick: Yeah they do love the bully's!

Oh, and do you think you could buy maybe just one more treat for poor deprived Sadie?  haha

Merry Christmas Sadie! Enjoy.....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sadie you are a lucky girl, look at all those gifts.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Oh Sadie - what are you asking Santa to bring you - as if there is anything left lol.  She is beautiful and really growing up.  Can you believe the tiny little puppies have grown so much!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LMAO!! OMG The chat was FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!! Glad you took pics!! LOL

I'll have to get Odin some now!! Though I certainly can't tell hubby what they are!! Like I said... he'd go off and explain how our dog is NOT gay!!!!!

LOL TOO FUNNY! She does seem to love them though... and what a great price... I think!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts