Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay..now that Willow has me thinking about Christmas..lol..I was wondering if this forum does anything like a Christmas card exchange???  I would love to decorate my house at Christmas time with all of these gorgeous boxer babies I have grown attached to! I have two scrap books filled with cards from another board I am on but I must confess I am on this forum more then any of em now..lol
I would help anyway I can to make it possible if anyone is interested..

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I think it's a fabulous idea..I had been kinda toying with it and was actually starting to scope out some great cards to send out...I love having a ton of different cards decorating my house as well...We shall have to work on this, figure out the details....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I'm not good at the card thing (hit and miss sending them out), but I am game to give it a try.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think it would be a great idea, though instead of sending postcards, maybe we can do the exchange via email. Meaning maybe there can be a forum set up for just email accounts and we could do a mass email exchange with our well wishes and pictures of our furbabies attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BoxerForums\";p=\"16706 said:
I don't know what it is. Can someone explain?

I'm sorry got so excited about it forgot to really explain what it is..lol
Basically to whomever wants to participate in it..sends out a christmas card to everyone that is on the list with a picture of them and their babies or just their babies...The other board I was on, had a cut off date to sign up by Oct 31st and everyone would email their information to the person in charge of making the mailing list..Then around Nov 1st we sent the mailing list out to everyone who replied to it.   It's so much fun!!!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hey guys, that sounds awesome.  I'm on another board, but I basically just enjoy reading posts, so I've never participated.  I would love to on this board, though!!!  The other board also does a 'secret santa' where they are given a household, and buy puppy gifts for the dogs in the house.  Seems as though everyone enjoys it.  Just a thought!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts