Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thor has had this growth on his face for several weeks.  actually over a month, because it was there when he had a biopsy/laser removal of another lump a few months ago?

here's the before:

here it is after 4 days of putting a little drop of clora-care once or twice a day.  it is now just a tiny little spot on his face.  i'll try to get a closer up pic later today.  

I actually think it was an ingrown hair, because as the lump receded there was a fine hair the same length.

it's actually gone down further since that pic.

vettie's breeder told me about clora-care and she buys it by the gallon and hands out samples to her vet etc for his animals that are hard to heal.  she also uses it on her older grandma boxer's skin cancers and they disappear.

i took thor to the vet a couple weeks ago (?) to see what it was and he said a skin tag and the only option was laser removal.  not wanting thor to be put under GA again with his heart murmur, i said forget it.  because it was located under his nose where he could lick anything i put on there right off, i remembered the clora-care i bought a few months ago.  it works in 15 secs to kill bacteria, so i eye droppered a drop and held a cotton ball on it for 15 secs.

amazing!!  i usually don't get excited about products, but since this one saved my baby boy a surgery, i thought i'd let you guys know.

i bought it at http://www.naturesfarmacy.com.    i bought the 12 oz bottle and it takes SO little of it, it should last forever.  i've even used it on myself and it's mild and efficient.

http://www.naturesfarmacy.com/store/det ... &category=

HUGE thank you to vettie's breeder!!! i'll have to give her a call and tell her.  she sure knows her stuff!

·
Registered
522 Posts
That sounds like great product!I wish I knew about it couple days ago,because I just ordered from them Dogzymes :cry:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
sounds awesome, I will have to get some to have it on hand.  small bottle would be good for the first-aid kit i am making up.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Always good to know something that works naturally!  Thanks Grammie.

Nano

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awh lenka you'll be ordering from them again i think.  they have some very good products.

btw yes the 2 lb dogzymes is the one i have. it will last one dog 200 days.  i forget when i actually bought it, but i've had it about 8 months and i use it for my 2 and fosters.  great stuff.

the nice thing about clora-care, besides that it works, is it is not harsh at all like peroxide which can damage tissue.  and we can hold our crazies still for 15 secs no problem  :twisted:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sounds like a good product to have on hand..Thanks Grammie :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts