Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She would make a great hunting dog, but I'm not going there...Lol, the squirels harrass her relentlessly too. They sit out on the deck, so she can see them, but can't get to them :wink:

Oh yea, there they are Dad, c'mon

Striking a pretty pose for me and just waiting for a squirel

I can smell them!!

Don't worry Dad, I'll find them pesky squirels

Come out come out wherever you are!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Nice squirrel dog you got there!  We don't have many animals around the house, but Charlie and Sadie both love to chase leaves.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we bought my dad this squirrel thing a few yrs ago...its a bird feeder thing and when the weight of the squirrel hits it..it spins around really fast and tosses them off...its the funniest thing ive ever seen..hahahahaha

now their dog sits under it waiting..lol..it desnt hurt them..just flings them off...a riot !!!

THOSE PICS ARE GORGEOUS SHES SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GIRL !!!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
She's so pretty!

Henry caught a squirrel once.  He was only six months old.  There's a pic in the photo gallery.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Angel is beautiful and that is such a great pose.  Does she look up in the trees to see if she can see them?

I got Kiah a stuffed squirel so at least she can get that one.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Well, I think Angel is just the prettiest squirrel hunter out there!  :D

Hey Ky, my MIL had one of those squirrel flingers in her yard. They are a riot, sounds mean, but they are funny!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
haha tootsie ..its hard to explain but boy are they a riottttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
The funniest thing is watching them hang on for dear life before being flung off! Man, what the squirrels will endure for a couple of pieces of bird seed! :rofl:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol Ky, I told Marq about the squirel thingy, he was laughing like crazy, said he would like to see that... :)

·
Registered
905 Posts
A squirrel flinger???  Lawdy, I've heard it all now!

Lol, I would actually pay money to see that - I'm laughing out loud just picturing it!  We need a video!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Eimear - they look like a regular bird feeder, but the perch is on a rotating thing of some sort.  When the squirrel gets on the perch, the weight throws off the balance and starts to spin.  Eventually the poor squirrel can't hold on anymore.

If I have time today, I'll see if I can find a video.  It really is too funny!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts