Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything I've read says boxers are sensitive to cold and heat.  I live in Idaho and it is COLD!  This morning I think the wind chill is zero.  Does anyone have a coat for their pup for outdoor outings to help keep them sane and "played out"?  If so, what size do you think?  Thanks for the help.

Rhonda

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Believe it or not, Old Navy has a decent selection of dog clothing.  I saw a puffy vest type thing that looked suitable for winter.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I think they look cute in coats. I don't think haven would ware one even if it was below zero I don't know though maybe I should try. LOL

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
slobound\";p=\"51411 said:
Sadie... is mom shopping for you again?  Just tell mom to move somewhere warm and you won't have to wear the coat!
She'll get plenty of warmth this summer! We get the two extremes of temps summer/winter. Crazy weather!!

Sadie loves her coat! LOL she gets excited every time we pull it out because that means playtime outside or going for a stroll.  :)  I'm surprised how much she loves it, but I'm not complaining.  :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
I have to say, Daisy really doesn't like the cold so yes, she wears a coat when the weather is bad. I think she likes wearing her coat when it is either freezing cold or throwing it down with rain!

Heather

1 - 9 of 9 Posts