Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Poor Oggie!  :(  I'm not sure on how to administer the eye gel stuff. Drops I can do, but gel may be a bit of a challenge. Probably more of a two person method.  I found this how to article. It has some great tips. Hope it helps.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Rx_Info_S ... e_meds.pdf

As far as the daycare thing. I'm not sure you should condone it just yet. It's kind of like when kids go off to daycare or school. They will get a hundred different colds and viruses, just something you have to deal with in the everyday world. Oggie could've picked this bug up from anywhere. I'm always leery about bringing Maddie to Petco because I don't know what kind of germs and bacteria are brewing in there!
I hope Oggie's eye gets better real quick....and good luck with the eye meds!  :wink:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I know in humans it is very easy to become re-infected. It happened to me three times. I finally realized I needed to steralize my sunglasses!  8O  I think washing everything is a great idea, and hopefully you will find whatever re-infected Oggie. Good Luck and feel better Oggie!  :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Donya\";p=\"69230 said:
ALL OF THEM?!!! my god i might have to deal with the reinfection if they told me to get rid of my MAC makeup...it's one of my favorite things!!!
Everything!!!  8O  I was none too pleased throwing out the make-up the first time.  :(  I had to do it two more times and buy new!  :evil:  It was horrible.... :cry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.