Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
YAY!! She looks sooo pretty! Good lucky with the training. I just started walking Odin without the gentle leader... and WOW... did it make a difference!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Sadie looks "mah-ve-lous!"  I actually think that is the style I was thinking about ordering for Maddie!  :D

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Love it!  Sadie looks so adorable in her new collar!  Good luck with the training!  Let us know how she does :D

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Oh there's my little doll baby - she is so adorable!!!  The leash and collar are georgeous and now I have to have one lol.  Sadie is just sooooooooooooo cute!!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kate\";p=\"35482 said:
Oh there's my little doll baby - she is so adorable!!!  The leash and collar are georgeous and now I have to have one lol.  Sadie is just sooooooooooooo cute!!!
Thanks Kate. But let me warn you if you do decide to get one, it will be soooo hard to only choose one!! There are so many different designs, I really had to hold back from buying many different ones!  :lol: Good thing Sadie's gonna get a lot bigger..I'm just going to HAVE to get a bigger one! LOL

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I know I've been drooling over them and trying to wait until I can better guess what size she'll need. Guess I'll just measure her now and order a couple of sizes so she can grow into them.  Did you get the martingale combo or the regular collar?  I love the little charm too - it just completes the outfit lol.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She just looks adorable; I liked that style a lot too.  Good luck with the training

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kate-I got the martingale combo..size 11"-14" and it fits Sadie pulled to the smallest size. I figure in a couple of months or so we will need to go to the next size up. I also got the 5foot lead which is the perfect length. The lead I was using before was waay too short so every time she would run it would pull her back...How is or have you started lead training with Sophie yet?

Barb-What size collar and lead did you get for Kiah?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I got the 15" to 24" martingale combo, I measured her neck at 17" so she still has grow room.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
OMG!!!  There's my girl!!  She's so beautiful!!!!!  Those colors just "pop" on here!!!  My kids say she looks like she walked into a rainbow and came out the other side a rainbow princess!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Alexa----

Sadie is completely ADORABLE!!!!!  I love that Aloha Argyle print on her!

I'm still working on the site and will try to get the Argyle/Paisley and Dots/Stripes pages up soon.

In the meantime, if you know of a trim you like and don't see it, just email/PM me.

Also, if you aren't sure which size to order, just let me know what the neck measurement is and I will make it adjustable from that.  
The measurements on the website are basically just a guide so if you feel your dogs neck measurement falls in between two sizes,
just let me know.  They are adjustable as well, so if your baby is still growing, you will have about 4" worth of adjusting.

Maybe you guys could set up a "swap shop" or something so when your dogs do outgrow their collars, you could give them to someone
else that can use them?

Thanks everyone----I just LOVE all of your pictures!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Alexa----

Sadie is completely ADORABLE!!!!!  I love that Aloha Argyle print on her!

I'm still working on the site and will try to get the Argyle/Paisley and Dots/Stripes pages up soon.

In the meantime, if you know of a trim you like and don't see it, just email/PM me.

Also, if you aren't sure which size to order, just let me know what the neck measurement is and I will make it adjustable from that.  
The measurements on the website are basically just a guide so if you feel your dogs neck measurement falls in between two sizes,
just let me know.  They are adjustable as well, so if your baby is still growing, you will have about 4" worth of adjusting.

Maybe you guys could set up a "swap shop" or something so when your dogs do outgrow their collars, you could give them to someone
else that can use them?

Thanks everyone----I just LOVE all of your pictures!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Sadie looks beautiful in her new collar!!!!   I really like that one, looks like I might need to make another order. lol

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ShakaDogHawaii\";p=\"35501 said:
else that can use them?
What a great idea!! Sadie will be growing out of hers for sure, probably in a few months so I'd love to pass it along to someone else who could use it.  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I reallylove the way everyone's collars seem to compliment their babies.....Sadie looks soo cute in hers Alexa.....Good idea about the swap shop, as all these babies grow, the collars can be passed on to the new pups..... :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Ok Alexa, I ordered mine today!  I figured I better hurry up and do it before Lori gets swamped with orders for the Christmas holidays.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I got the Plumeria Explosion Combo and leash because it reminds me of all the beautiful flowers on Kauai.   I'm really excited for it to come.  I also got a couple of the tag clips because I think that's a great idea for changing collars and also for the noise the clanking tags make when they are wearing their collars at night!  I'm a total freak for anything Hawaiian!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts