Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know someone had an issue with their pup that had the problem with pulling to hard on his collar and hurt his little throat? If so did getting the harness help? Reese constantly is coughing and hacking. We took her to the vet and the doctor-and the doc gave us cough tablets but said she didnt have kennel cough.  the only time she hacks and such is after her walks. she is horrible on the leash and is constantly pulling. I try going in the opposite direction when she pulls but she just does the same thing either way we go. I dont want to hurt her, but i am not sure what else to do. She wont heel, wont sit wont stop pulling. her selective hearing kicks in when we go for a walk.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i guess i am making a trip to petsmart tonight!! :) do yall think it would be easier to have both Savannah and Reese on a gentle leader? Savannah doesnt really have any issues when walking-she does very well with just a regular leash.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.