Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does your dog(s) wear their collar all the time? Kaci and Milo don't normally wear theirs b/c when they play all the tags clink and clang together and annoy us. I thought about just having their wear their collar w/o their tags, but they seem to enjoy being 'naked'. :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
My Ridgeback wears a tag collar and I order stainless steel adjustable collar tags from www.boomerangtags.com

There is no noise and the tags last forever!

Here's a picture of Nalu in his tag collar:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah never has her collar on inside but she has a bunch of tags she has to wear when outside (rabies, license, park tag, etc).

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I only put a collar on Maddie when we go for walks. Which has been a rareity lately! So she is in the buff!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
my girls enjoy being buff as well! usually if they go to the park or on walks we collar them, but other than that we usually have them off

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm glad to see that I'm not alone. :D

They might have to be unnaked for awhile if I end up buying them those awesome Hawaiian collars for xmas. :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That's why I haven't ordered one yet.  :roll:  I really don't use collars too often!  :D  But those are really nice..... :wink:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
The only reason Mine wear them is cos I still have to take Angel out for potty on lead, it would be too much of a pain in the arse to keep taking it on and off, so if she wears one, Samson must :lol: I'm a bit of a collar freak anyways, buying new ones all the time....

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I didn't put a collar on Sophie until her 12th week vet visit and she was so awful and screamed and twisted like I was trying to hang her that I decided I'd better get her use to wearing one so I bought a new collar and lead made by Lupine at the vets.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
We had Maverick wearing his collar all the time but we started with crate training and so he doesnt wear it inside anymore. When he goes potty he has a harnass and for walks. Once he is old enough to get all his lisences etc then he will probably get a collar again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts