Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the dogs to petsmart today (it's been raining the last 3 days and they just needed to get out of the house) we were walking around and people kept asking what color Dozer is......I would reply brindle.....then some guy walked up and was like "Oh what a good looking reverse brindle" Got me wondering if I was just being rediculous and calling my dog the wrong color (I just figured he is a dark brindle).....help is he brindle or reverse??

deleted images

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Tango is another reverse brindle...(I think anyways :ROTFLMAO: )

My Lucy is a brindle....some people think they know everything...he would be the type if you said "No actually, he's a brindle" he would have stood there ans argued with you.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everybody. I figured he was just a darker brindle.....I was sure he wasn't a reverse brindle.....but I started thinking the guy might know something about boxers since he knew the term reverse brindle :wall: And yes, Brandy this guy would have argued with me.....I heard him arguing with a pitbull owner about the color the dog was considered "Blue" and this guy kept telling the owner the dog is gray :slap: Some people :whistle: :roll:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I used to be confused too over all the correct names of coat colors... you were right though. Not that guy.

Those kinds of people you just say "ok whatever you think" and walk away... I would have had trouble not arguing with him :oops:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts