·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone? visiting, moving, passing through, anything?! :LOL:

G

·
0 Posts
I'm in aurora.... about 15-20 min from downtown denver and my mom lives in boulder :) anyone else in the denver area??

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Meghan, which dog park do you usually go to? The one of Quincy, Stapleton some other one? :)

G

·
0 Posts
Mizorie\";p=\"183848 said:
Meghan, which dog park do you usually go to? The one of Quincy, Stapleton some other one? :)
I live right next to the one on Quincy but I try to go at times that are slower because there are always just SOOO many dogs there and I've just seen way too many fights and don't want to take any chances, but there is also one that I like a lot off of parker with a couple ponds... but most of the time I like going up into the mountains or like right now I am at my boyfriends parents house and they have about 2 acres and a creek .... where do you usually go?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stapleton is the closest for me but there are some real weirdos there. My favorite is Cherry Creek Dog Park (the one off Parker that you are most likely talking about). Let me know if you and your BF wantto get together for a play date sometime. Vega misses her buddies and needs someone that can keep up :)

G

·
0 Posts
Yeah that would be fun... PM me anytime and we can set something up, and if your ever going into Boulder let me know and the dogs can play at marcos parents house

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in Boulder.  Is anyone on the Meetup Boxer group? I'd love to go to Denver one weekend to get together at a park with other Boxers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Were in Golden, and would love to get up with other Boxer parents.

Tye

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mators' Parent said:
Were in Golden, and would love to get up with other Boxer parents.

Tye

Sunday is looking descent...

Tye
720 434 7146

·
Registered
15 Posts
My girlfriend I both have this Sunday off and we'd love to meet up with some other boxer owners as well. I live in Arvada and she lives in Denver. If a place gets decided on, we'll be there with both of our boxers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
karate1993 said:
My girlfriend I both have this Sunday off and we'd love to meet up with some other boxer owners as well. I live in Arvada and she lives in Denver. If a place gets decided on, we'll be there with both of our boxers.
Well how about the Arvada Dog Park @ 17975 West 64th Pkwy.

I don know much about it but plan on hitting as many parks as possible and doing write ups.
I'll let you decide on a time Karate and see you there Sunday... we are gonna run back out to the Golden Park tomorrow and let Mator out for a while.

Tye

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anyone want to try for this weekend?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I saw this late...Mator would have loved to get together. We were at the park @ Sheridan and 70 on Saturday he really enjoyed playing with the 3 others that were there. Its cool to see the same breeds playing, cause you can really see the Boxer traits come out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wow, I have been away for a little bit. Sorry about that. My schedule is pretty full for a while. I'll try to keep my eye on this thread a little more closely.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't know if anyone on here is on the boxer meet up group for Denver, but they are meeting up this Sunday at 2 p.m. at Forsberg Iron Spring Park. The address is: 15900 W Alameda Pkwy Lakewood, CO 80465.

I took both my boxers up there yesterday and it is a very nice park and there were a lot of really nice people.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi and welcome.

Sorry I missed the meetup. I really try avoiding the larger groups as well as dog parks not that Vega is aggressive but after the last incident we had at the dog park it was enough. But I stillwould liekto got together with you all,e ventually, one of these days :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts