Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adam thinks Bentley's nose is longer then Dukes when he was a puppy (Adam likes the shorter noses like Dukes) I think its just fine but I thought I would post a pic of both and see what you guys think.  

Bentley (6wks old)

Duke (about 4 or 5 wks old)

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I dunno, hard to tell but I do know that they are both damn cute pups!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Its hard to tell unless you have a profile picture.  Also white can throw length off.  Also pup nose will have turn up as they grow too, and while some grow up, others grow out.

A nice profile shot will be easier to tell.   Cute pups!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I see the difference - Lucy's nose is longer than Sampsons...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Duke seems to have a more upturned nose and more jowls, but the different coloration could be throwing it off too.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't believe Duke used to be that small...I think Bentley's nose will be fine.  He is such a cutie I can't wait.  Two more weeks.  :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I don't see it!  :?   Both noses look great to me!  :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I don't see it from these pics either. Maybe if you had profile pics...? Though I'm not sure how possible that is with boxer pups! lol If that is the case it's just because of their bloodlines. They're certainly gorgeous babies though!!

·
Registered
933 Posts
I see the difference but it is VERY small.  Bently's nose it a tad longet but he doesn't have a long nose.  I've seen longer.  I think they are both cuties!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
[quote="sully\";p=\"83279":1uhujx69]Wow I thought I was overprotective, you're worried about the size of their noses?

G

·
0 Posts
[/quote] I swear he can pick out my gray hair from a mile away (I'm only 24, and yes I have gray hair  :roll: )[/quote]

Yup...Mike does the same thing...I'm 23 and have had gray hair since 19...sigh...lol

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
it is hard to tell,sometimes their noses to change as they get older. if yo look at mig and my avatar you can tell that there is a pretty big differnece between sumyas nose as a baby and her nose now.at least it seems that way to me. those are such cute pics of duke and bentley!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts