Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at the same exact age...Pua is 10 days away from 5 calendar months old...and these pics are from 10 days prior to Mic and Indy hitting 5 calendar months old...gee, I guess you can see why we would think she isn't gonna get very big!  Either that or Mic and Indy are MONSTERS!LOL!  She weighs about 30 pounds...but, still not very tall!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
WOW! That is a DIFFERENCE!! I guess boys just grow faster than girls...? They are suppose to be bigger than them anyway. Odin at 5 months was also A LOT bigger than her! She's ADORABLE THOUGH!! So PERFECTLY WHITE too!!

G

·
0 Posts
What did you feed Mic and Indy?  Miracle grow?  I don't think Bo is that big now...and he'll be one  aa few weeks, lol!  He is 45 lbs...Jetta at 5 months was 28lbs or so...up to 34...how big is Pua now?

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mastray\";p=\"72533 said:
WOW! That is a DIFFERENCE!! I guess boys just grow faster than girls...? They are suppose to be bigger than them anyway. Odin at 5 months was also A LOT bigger than her! She's ADORABLE THOUGH!! So PERFECTLY WHITE too!!
ALMOST perfectly white...Her shade of white is actually creamier then Mics...and she has a chocolate brown spot on her back with a few little chocolate flecks around it...and then a smaller one on her neck and a teeeny tiny one on her left front paw...Oh, and three little ones on her right ear(can you tell I've paid attention!LOL! With Mic's spots being SO prominant, we've been watching!LOL) Ok...ok...here are some pics( I couldn't resist...she is one of my FAV subjects!LOL!)

G

·
0 Posts
wow...so your boys at 5 months were BIGGER than my boy at a year!  WOW!  and your little Pua is only 4 lbs lighter than Jetta is now (who will be 6 months on the 29th)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
JeanenesBoogerBabies\";p=\"72540 said:
ALMOST perfectly white...Her shade of white is actually creamier then Mics...and she has a chocolate brown spot on her back with a few little chocolate flecks around it...and then a smaller one on her neck and a teeeny tiny one on her left front paw...Oh, and three little ones on her right ear(can you tell I've paid attention!LOL! With Mic's spots being SO prominant, we've been watching!LOL) Ok...ok...here are some pics( I couldn't resist...she is one of my FAV subjects!LOL!)

LMAO!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :crazy:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

OMG-A-W-D!! I MUST SAY... THAT COMMENT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING!!!!!! LOL She's GORGEOUS!!! I'd be JUST like you when talking about her!!!!  :wink:

***LOL it said it wouldn't let me post cuz' I had TOO many smilies... I can only have 15 per post! LOL Didn't even know that!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Pua is so so sweet, I love her.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Holy smokes Jeanene, there is a big difference!! I kinda think that Mic & Indy are just big boys, cos really Pua doesn't look all that tiny until you put her next to the boys....But she is just so darn cute :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts