Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share this comparison. I thought it was funny I took a pic of her today in the exact position almost 7 weeks ago. Notice how much of the collar has been adjusted. This is ages 14 weeks and 20.5 weeks. She weighed 16 pounds in the first pic and she is 30 pounds now. Thank God we are moving out of my tiny apartment in 6 weeks because she is growing out of this place. :lol:

Oh and she is sitting outside of my daughter's room (Harleigh's fav person).

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So cute, can't believe the difference in size.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my goodness, you really can see how much she has grown....Does she sit out there all the time? Soo cute

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
samsonsmom\";p=\"101480 said:
Oh my goodness, you really can see how much she has grown....Does she sit out there all the time? Soo cute
Whenever my daughter is in her room, I make her close the door because she has way too many little things that Harleigh will try to eat and chew. So this is where Harleigh sits (or paces) unless I distract her with food, play time or whatever. She truly LOVES her "sister".

Thank you everyone for your compliments.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Aww, your daughter has her own 'waiting room'.    All you need now is some soft instrumental music and a few out-of-date issues of People magazine for her  :lol:

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
That is amazing to see the "exact photo" difference....She has grown alot in a short time.  Fiona is also not allowed in my daughters room for the same reason and it bugs Fiona that she cant go in there....:)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
she is so cute, I loooove her dark coat :)
it's funny her and Maple are pretty much the same age and we got them around the same time, I think Maple was around 15lbs when we got her at 13weeks and is about 30lbs now :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
maplesfolks\";p=\"101537 said:
she is so cute, I loooove her dark coat :)
it's funny her and Maple are pretty much the same age and we got them around the same time, I think Maple was around 15lbs when we got her at 13weeks and is about 30lbs now :)
Anya, yah I tend to compare (maybe compare isn't the word) Maple and Harleigh because they are so close in age and we did get them about the same age too. And of course them both being brindles too

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
yeah we get told that she is mall for her age but strangers, but the vet thinks she is fine and from reading on here about other people I think she is also fine, maybe the general public just expect to see a giant if it's a boxer lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts