Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday night Lola was eating dinner and threw up a little.  I figured it was because she was eating too fast.  Then yesterday morning she ate about half her breakfast, same thing at dinner.  About an hour after dinner she threw up again.  About 10:00 last night I was watching tv downstairs and my bf was upstairs.  Lola ran upstairs and cuddled up in bed with him.  I ended up falling asleep, waking up about 1:30am and went upstairs to find him stripping the bed.....Lola had peed in her sleep.  She hasn't done this since the first night she was home.  She's never gone pee in her crate.  So now I'm very concerned.  Has anyone been through this before?  I didn't give her her pill this morning that she's been taking for her sore & allergies.  She did eat this morning, but I only gave her about a cup.  She was still running around and playing last night.  Should I try some pumpkin or something....could it just be a little stomach bug?  I'm really concerned about the peeing.  Sorry so long.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lola, Lola, Lola, what are we going to do with you sweetheart? Alicia, it very well could be just a bug, I'd watch her today, see how she is before really panicking..the pumpkin won't hurt tho. Maybe some boiled chicken & rice as well...feel better Lola  :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
jeez poor Lola..id go with Willow.....see how she is today..i hope better sweetie...

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Savannah and Reese will throw up if they eat too quickly, then drink water too quickly and then run around...not neccessarily running around....but def the first two. if we monitor them then they dont vomit.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for your well wishes.  She seems to be better today.  Ate a cup and 1/2 for breakfast and didn't throw up.  

It wasn't the throwing up that really concerned me, it was the peeing the bed in her sleep.  She's never done that before...she's never peed in her crate or our bed at all.  Anyone know what would cause that?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
She isn't still doing it is she? Maybe she had a bad dream Alicia..I know Samson has some awful ones, poor baby....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts