Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unfortunately every time I take the cone off of Lola, she immediately starts licking, biting and scratching her scar. *We actually have to go to the vet today because some of the staples are popping out. *I feel bad, but I've had to leave the cone on her more than I wanted to. *It has made for some funny pictures though! *I hope these give you a laugh :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Jeez...I leave for a week and I'm lost!  :?  I guess Lola went in for her spay??
How is she doing today? Poor baby has to wear that lampshade for a while. Did the vet give you any bitter orange to rub around her incision so she wouldn't lick? Probably wouldn't work anyway, it never stopped Buster from licking. Give Lola some gentle hugs from me and Maddie. Hope she's feeling better, and better as the days go by.   :wink:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Hilarious!!!!  That hrid pic gives her the look of a Holy Glow!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I have no doubt Lola would be highly upset if she knew you were posting these silly pics of her for all the world to too..Oh my, that poor swetheart...I am laughing so much at these...My favorite is the first one tho...Hope she's doing better and tell that girl to leave her stitches alone!  :lol:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
samsonsmom\";p=\"17478 said:
I have no doubt Lola would be highly upset if she knew you were posting these silly pics of her for all the world to too..Oh my, that poor swetheart...I am laughing so much at these
Awww, Samsonsmom, we're not laughing at her, we're laughing with her!   :lol:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Awww poor little girl i bet she hated that cone. She is beautiful though.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Those pictures gave me a HUGE laugh....thank you!!  I feel bad for dogs that have to wear those....but they do look funny!  I hope everything is well with her!

·
Registered
905 Posts
She is actually just the picture of misery in the 3rd one - brilliant!

Whenever I see a dog wearing a cone I always just think of Grampa Simpson saying "Hey, the lamp's running away!" when Santa's Lil Helper walked past him wearing one...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Poor Lola, I sure would hate to have to wear something like that.  Great pictures.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts