Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my boyfriend and I have noticed that Cosmo is incredibly jealous...We will opften sit on the floor in the living room watching TV and playing with him, but if he notices that we start kissing each other, he jumps all over us and squeezes his little face in and starts "kissing" all over our faces. :love: It's like he wants part of the action! It's super cute!

Are any of your boxers like this?

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Both Savannah and Reese are like this. Reese will try to get between my bf and I, and Savannah will get jealous when we are giving lovins to Reese.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Bubbaboy\";p=\"47176 said:
OH YA.... Luther does not like it when I kiss my wife.. He comes running over and tries to "blocK" me from her..
:lol:
:lol: Too funny.

Sadie is like this too, she will try to get in between us!  :lol:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Thats funny haven has not started doing this yet but she is only four months so we will see i guess,
Samantha

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Skyboxers\";p=\"47239 said:
Thats funny haven has not started doing this yet but she is only four months so we will see i guess,
Samantha
Cosmo is only 10 weeks!! He's crazy though and he likes to give kisses.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
LOL at this  post, hubby and I used to say our last boxer, Sophie had a strict "NO TOUCHING" policy, any time we'd hug or kiss she'd bark until we'd stop :D I realize now that in her case we should have put a stop to it (she had REAL dominance issues) but at the time it was pretty funny =)) Donner isn't like that, just likes to snuggle in with us. :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Angel really gets jealous when Marq & I share a hug or kiss...She starts barking woo wooing, pushing, you name it...That had to stop, it was cute at first, but not now...She gets told "quit" in a stern voice, which totally hurts her feelings now and she goes off to sulk...

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Fiona is somewhat this way.  She does not seem to do it when it is me and hubby or me and daughter....But, let any of us try to love on the cat and she will wake up from a dead sleep to come and express that she does not approve :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts