Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Dude!  You cannot let a dog rule all aspects of your life! :))
Sometimes puppy just has to stay out of the bedroom!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:lol:  Boxers have to be in the middle of everything, don't they?

You need to teach Cosmo a command, such as go to bed or something along those lines. That way when you don't want him around for whatever reason, you just tell him to "go to bed" and he should leave you alone. I've got a bed for Maddie upstairs and her crate is actually her bed downstairs. If I don't need her being my shadow at any specific time, I just tell her to go to bed, and she trots off to either her bed or crate.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, we just ask the dogs to leave and close the bedroom door :lol: I agree tho, can't let them rule every aspect of your life you know :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
This is exactly why we crate Blue at night!  It's not like my husband and I ever get any time together so we have made the bedroom "Our Room."  Blue has been trained not to go in there, we used a baby gate to block it off when he was young and now he doesn't go near the room!  I do agree though he does find ways of ruining it at times.  haha, it's almost like he knows and will starting whining and crying

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
We either put them outside or give them their kong ball with peanut butter.  If it is bed time we just kick Duke off the bed and he goes to the living room and sleeps on the couch.  Its the cats that we don't have trained yet :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts