·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tango at 4 months now!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
OMG he is an angel isnt he...too cute. and i love his markings because theyre so different! we should do playdates!

G

·
0 Posts
YAY!  I wanted to see these.  He is a cutie.  And I will say what I always say.  I love his face!  His color contrast is what I love so much.

Next pup will be a brindle...    loooong way down the road   :D

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
He's so handsome.  I agree about his face.  It's so...so....beautiful.  Sry Tango I know your a boy but that's the only word that comes to mind!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I ALWAYS say "pretty" or "beautiful" for boys when it suits them...and it CERTAINLY fits Tango--he's  stunning!! (I love his little feet!!)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Love the boxer stretch. . . . .Zulu still does that now even though hes all grown up :D

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Donya\";p=\"117949 said:
OMG he is an angel isnt he...too cute. and i love his markings because theyre so different! we should do playdates!
Thanks everyone!  I can't believe how fast they grow.  I was just looking at the pictures the breeder sent me and when we first went to visit.  He was all of like 5 pounds!  LOL ....

Playdate would be awesome ... but you live about 4 hours away from me ...   :(

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does Tango have too much white in him?  I don't even know why I'm asking.  I really don't care ... and I certaintly wouldn't love him any less, but just curious!  I've read about the 1/3 white and he seems to be more than a third white, but maybe not if you visualize it all squished together!   :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a cutie! Definitely can see how he has grown..No, he doesn't have too much white..If you look at any flashy Boxer and you will see very similiar markings, look at Angel, she has, except for the thicker blaze the same markings :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
God, he's such a beauty! I just love your Tango... more pix, please!! :pray:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
look how big he got !!!! WOW ! hes just the cutest little thing...hehe i LOVE his markings

1 - 16 of 16 Posts