Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Couple Questions

879 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Skylar 
#1 ·
Doesn't licking of paws indicate that your dog may have a food allergy?  I've noticed Sadie is licking her paws more the past couple of weeks.  It's been awhile since we've bathed her, I'm gonna try that first.  As you guys know we've changed alot of foods because of Charlie.  He has a sensitive stomach and is prone to loose stool.  Now my next question, sorry if it's disgusting, is how many times a day do your dogs poop?  Charlie will be 2 in March and Sadie will be 1 in March and both crap 3 times a day.  If Sadie's really active, 4 times!

#2 ·
Kiah has never licked her paws even though she had problems with foods but I think that is a symptom. She poos anywhere from 2 to 4 times a day depending on the number of treats she gets; normal would be 3 times a day (early am, after work and before we go to bed).

#3 ·
Both of mine lick their paws occasionally, nothing major, except when they have been eating a bone, bully stick or something like that..As far as the poo question, 3 times a day, sometimes 4 if a lot of exercise

#4 ·
Sam has been licking his paws lately too. I bathed him on Sunday and it seems to be somewhat better. With two, my yard is like a mine field by the end of the day..ha ha  :lol: I would say 3-4 times is about the norm at my house.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.