Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, yall where do you keep those gargantious crates? We originallly bought her a 36 in crate and she was out growing it rather quickly. Our girl is 4 1/2 months old and we just upgraded her to a 42. We kept her in the living room with us but the new one doesn't fit in her old spot. I don't want to punish her for getting bigger but I don't want to get rid of furniture either. Would it be ok for us to keep her in the front of our house in the office? I guess I'll find out tonight if she has separation anxiety. I wish there was room for her in the living room. Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
is there any way to move furniture to fit the bigger crate... its a good idea to keep them in an area where they can see a lot of the house and family members...

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Ours is in the kitchen.  We spend most of our time in the kitchen area, so that is where the crate is.  We moved the table and squeezed the crate between the table and the desk.  It makes things a little squishy, but it's nice having Henry where all the action is.
Good luck.
Zhanna

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
It's tough when that crate gets soo big it's more like a piece of furniture. We keep Samson's in the living room, but to be honest, it's about to be removed as it's not needed anymore...Try the office and see how that works. After all, when you go to bed, she wouldn't be in the same room, right? As she's getting a bit older also, it may be ok...

Boy, the things we do for out furkids.....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all for your great advice. She did really well last night. The only issue was that she didn't make it all the way to the back door this morning when it was time to go potty. I might need to start taking her out at the front door. I have attached a pic of her in her new abode and area in the photo gallery. How about some more pics of yall babies in there abodes?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts