Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just vacuumed the floors in my house and while i was doing that Zeus and Dante went wild. They were biting at it and barking and I was afraid for a second that they were going to attack me because i was the one cleaning with it. But they dont like it from the sound of their barks, Dante was barking like someone was hurting me and he couldnt get to them. Does anyone elses little ones do this?
I think it is kinda cute when they do that, especially when they jump from one side of the couch to the other when you get close because they are scared and dont know what the hell it is. :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Vacuum cleaners and ironing boards!  8O  Don't know what it is about the two of them. I guess they are the monsters in the closet!!  :rofl:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Oh, my brades LOVES the vacuum...he chases it, paws at it, tries to catch the attachment as I go. Abby doesn't like him playing with it and becomes my babysitter...she barks and paws at him until he backs off of it...maybe she's scared he will get sucked up!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he chases it, paws at it, tries to catch the attachment as I go
that is exactly what Zeus will do its crazy. while Dante just barks.

I guess they are the monsters in the closet!
Tootsie are you talking about my closet monsters lol.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
:lol:  Fiona is scared of the vac and currently goes and hides under the bed....I don't know what she will do when she won't fit under there any more.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO...the only time I have ever had an issue with that is when the Ex started chasing the dogs with it..Took me months to undo the damage he did..Neither Samson or Angel have any issues with it..Course not much bothers Samson, but Angel just kinda follows me around and just watches it, but she's never barked or tried to attack..Surprise....

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Savannah is scared of the vacuum so she runs from it when i turn it on. Reese goes nuts. It is like a toy was brought to life!! she pounces on it, jumps back shoves her but in the air with her front paws out in front of her and watches it  and the second it gets close she will pounce on it some more!! it is greatness.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Lola runs and hides from the vacuum.  She does like to pounce at brooms, mops and rakes though, very annoying when you're trying to clean...but of course it's funny at the same time!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Calli loved to attack the vacuum, I think she thought it was trying to get us but after she figured out it wouldn't hurt us or her she loved to play with it, especially the hose.  Teaki will bark at it some but is just more annoyed that she has to keep getting up to move while we sweep.  Zig was scared of it at first but is now getting where he comes over and tries to get it.  Berkeley was not fond of it but she was a rescue so we don't know what might have been done to her.

·
Registered
342 Posts
haylee loves the vacuum and my air compressor.  it's funny because we'll just put the hose on teh floor and she attacks it and it suck to her cheeks.  too funny

·
Registered
616 Posts
It wasn't a problem until lately.....Gunner seems to have a sudden dislike for the vacuum cleaner.  Scout could still care less unless I get too close to him and them he will walk away.  Gunner jumps on it and bites at it.  He too is afraid of the closet monster!  :lol:  :roll:

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Henry barks at it, then runs off.  He likes the outdoor implements more.  When my son rides on the four-wheeler or the riding mower, Henry goes berzerk!  Barking, running around, trying to bite the tires!  It's too funny.  We've had to start locking him in the pen when the guys mow because he just gets too close to the mower. 8O

Z

1 - 13 of 13 Posts