Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Glad the stone came out on its own. You may want to look into some supplements for her for her hip dysplasia there is glucosamine and other things you can do as well as limiting her jumping and activities that will help not aggravate her hips. Good luck with her.
Thanks so much, yes she is on a powder supplement now, and will look into doing some therapy with her and getting some special food to help ease everything

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Who knows?? Because an x-ray was the last thing they wanted to do, and it's the first thing I wanted to do, even when I saw the 1st Dr a month ago. But anyway, it's all good now to know what happened. And she pooped the stone out the next day
I am so glad she is doing well now, but it does sound like you and your pup got screwed over? I guess because it was a different vet, you did not get to say "I told you so!" But thanks for the info, so now we know if we see something like this?? And I would say it seems like you found a better vet, so there is that. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I am so glad she is doing well now, but it does sound like you and your pup got screwed over? I guess because it was a different vet, you did not get to say "I told you so!" But thanks for the info, so now we know if we see something like this?? And I would say it seems like you found a better vet, so there is that. :)
Our very first visit the vet didn't even touch the dog!!! No temp check, the heart check, no feeling her tummy nothing!! Just said it's tummy pain!!

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Our very first visit the vet didn't even touch the dog!!! No temp check, the heart check, no feeling her tummy nothing!! Just said it's tummy pain!!
Yeah that first vet is an idiot and he needs to retire! I don't know crap but even I suggest you "poke and prod," the pup to see what happens?? All vet's do that, I thought it was just a given??

When I took our "Stru," to her first vet when we moved to NV. My first question was do you do Boxer's?? And he said yes, my second question because we needed her to be fixed, I thought?? Was no "ACE," and he said "No Problem," we will use something else. :)

But it seems like you and your girl got screwed over bad, for a time. Glad you guys got over that phase.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts