1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
OMG, I just love the third video with her tongue, teeth and eyebrows going up and down.  It is so cute.

·
Registered
526 Posts
very cool videos! hopefully I will have some of Patch soon :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
!

Ha ha ha - they were all great videos, but I have to love the sleepy one with her little tongue sticking out - she was too tired to pull it her mouth.  She is great!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.   I thought everyone would enjoy them.    Her tongue is so dang long.    I have seen her lick her own forhead almost to her smart bump.    Sometimes she falls asleep with her head hanging off of the couch and her tongue hanging out.    The tongue will dry out like a piece of beef jerky and it won't fit back in her mouth for a while.

Later,
Chris

·
Registered
977 Posts
Really great vids! She's such a pretty girl :D  - Thanks for those - i really enjoyed watching :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote="caillou\";p=\"46435":2m4fvlzm]Really great vids! She's such a pretty girl :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
those are great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so so cute !!hahahaha shes adorable !

·
Registered
139 Posts
I loved her beauty sleep vid, so gorgous gotta love the.... my tongue doesn't fit in my mouth look!!! Also laughed about the silly comment bout the PB spoon!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is funny the people that will watch stuff on You Tube and leave stupid comments.    The spoon never hit the jar twice but that is all that person could think about.   It was either a stupid kid or a stupid grown-up!   haha.      I was wondering if everyone else's boxer was into Peanut butter.   She love that and a cup of vanilla ice cream from McDonalds.  

Chris

·
Registered
526 Posts
Patch loves PB! I found this out this morning, lol

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Well with Odin... it's HIS jar... I'd let him lick straight out of it!! LOL I'm not going to eat it... so why not??? People can be stupid with comments on youtube... I have like 18 video's on youtube and MOST of them have some kind of idiot comment on them!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts