Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
awwww...he's such a handsome boy...that shirt looks sooo funny on him..it's sooo big!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:-* awwwwwwww what a handsome boy..look at him !!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Luther and Oscar have the same Camo sweater!! Oscar is too small for him now though.  Luther is very cute.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Awww.. look at him soaking up the sun in his camo shirt! He is just too handsome!  :D

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
the picture of him in his camo shirt on the back of the sofa is great! Must of been chasing that sun spot!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He is always looking for the sun spots.. The camo shirt is big, but all the other ones I find are always to small..

He is a big boy and shirts are hard to find for him...LOL

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the vote.

Luther just turned 1 and is about 73 pounds and 26" tall...  He is a big boy, to me anyway...

·
Registered
693 Posts
Same as Luther. Its getting crowded in my truck with both of them and she is only 5 months old. Me and them two in a dodge dakota is cramped. Going to have to upsize the truck I guess :D

·
Registered
693 Posts
You wont regret it. Donner was always a cool hand Luke kinda guy till we got Blitzen. He's still a great guy but the 2 of them get going it's like WWE smack down. :crazy:

G

·
0 Posts
So, he sleeps a lot?  Lucky you...I wish my pups would sleep more when out of the crate...then i wouldn't be so afraid of letting them out while I'm hurt....he is just adorable...as is all other sleeping boxers, lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts