Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Im really close to ohio... and my boyfriend really wants a white one... I know its a long reach considering I just got a puppy.... I will run it past him and see what he says

·
Registered
202 Posts
Oh my goodness how could anyone give up that face! he is just adorable, and I hope he gets a good home soon!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
SummerLuv\";p=\"58735 said:
Im really close to ohio... and my boyfriend really wants a white one... I know its a long reach considering I just got a puppy.... I will run it past him and see what he says
I hope he says yes, I hate kill shelters.  Wonder if there is a boxer rescue close that will take him?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Actually he did say yes but the only thing is I dont know if they would adopt to a people in michigan. I tried getting as much information as I could off of their website but I couldnt really find anything. Im going to try calling in a little while to see what they say.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I saw that thread too-  but at the end of it the family that had adopted him returned him.  so where is he now?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
[quote="jeanathanh2o\";p=\"74653":19u5thfu]I saw that thread too-

·
Registered
11 Posts
They still have him.  They contacted me last night wanting me to foster him.  If I can't find him a home, they are taking him back to the SPCA
:(  That is why I am posting on here.  I figured on here, people would know how Boxers are and what to expect from him.  He really need a family and forever home.  He has had a rough road so far.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts