Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
holy crap !!! 9100...dad made out like a bandit lol..thatll teach the kid..hahaha good for dad though !!!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
That just seems a little ridiculous.  I checked Ebay for that game and they are selling for about $150.00 to $250.00 dollars.  Whoever paid $9100 for it is a sucker.  Obviously didn't do their reserach.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
This is a stunt.  I can guarantee that if it started legit, the kid made up some accounts and shot the bidding up or had his friends do it.  Dad is obviously a retard with no backbone based on his comments in the auction.  He never had any intention of actually punishing his kid for being a pot head.  I'll bet money this will show up on snopes in the near future.

·
Registered
977 Posts
OMG - i've just watched the subtitled version of that link.....it's even worse!! If i'd posted that i might've got thrown off the forum for indecency 8O  Apologies to anyone who does understand german and is averse to swearing! (Sorry Gabriele :wink: !!)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
its probably fake... one of the people that commented noted that the date on the picture was March of 2006... Not that that is really proof the date on my moms old camera said 1999 for about 3 years

G

·
0 Posts
(jamie's husband)

Im glad yall got a kick out of this, but iv gotta tell ya that this is not real.   first of all, if he was so interested in playing the game he would not have taken the time to start a cam record.  also he stated just after the game started that he killed someone.  I am familiar with the game and you are not able to kill someone that fast.  espicially that soon after the game starts. it simply takes more time to do it.

this kid does have some issues, but its not with UT,  (unreal tournemet).  it does make me want to go play the game though.

oh ya, and ... i waited 24 years.... quite distracting my wife!   :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When did UT come up!?? lol I kick a** at that game... no one's been able to beat me... if so... it doesn't last long... I haven't played in a while but I'm hoping Santa brings me UT3!! Though I'm not sure when I'll have the time to play it... gawd I want it soooooooo BAD!! Stupid demo keeps crashing... I don't need the demo though... I KNOW I'll love it!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts