Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Honeyec\";p=\"3651 said:
very big Rottweiler and a Boxer that often gets mistaken for a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, for some reason!
Our las pup was a very big Rottweiler, 120 pounds (sorry, don't know conversions :oops: ).  People often confuse our Henry for a Pitt Bull.  Seems like people just like to be affraid of dogs sometimes.

Zhanna

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Adorable picture!

Isn't it wonderful to leave the house for 5 minutes and return and have your dogs greet you like they've missed you for days!

Uncropped ears and uneducated people do confuse our breed with Pitbulls.  I have heard it more than once about mine.  They are usually non dog people who are afraid of any big dog anyway.  I just steer clear of them. Unfair, because I have never met a Pitbull I haven't liked and that hasn't been a sweetie.

Nano

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
All of mine have enjoyed having a window view....Buck and Tia used to have access to the garage, so they could watch who was coming up the walkway and harrass them....Lol....Samson and Angel love it when I leave the front door open so they can watch out front for possible intruders, or maybe it's Daddy!!!!

Great pictures you guys, I'll also try to get one of mine

1 - 10 of 10 Posts