Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Both of ours run to the front window.  It is about chest high.  They sit and watch the world go by.  I'll try to post pictures of it.  BTW, your pic is great!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Rocky use to jump on top of our counter and watch us leave and come home

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Honeyec\";p=\"3651 said:
very big Rottweiler and a Boxer that often gets mistaken for a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, for some reason!
Our las pup was a very big Rottweiler, 120 pounds (sorry, don't know conversions :oops: ).  People often confuse our Henry for a Pitt Bull.  Seems like people just like to be affraid of dogs sometimes.

Zhanna

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Adorable picture!

Isn't it wonderful to leave the house for 5 minutes and return and have your dogs greet you like they've missed you for days!

Uncropped ears and uneducated people do confuse our breed with Pitbulls.  I have heard it more than once about mine.  They are usually non dog people who are afraid of any big dog anyway.  I just steer clear of them. Unfair, because I have never met a Pitbull I haven't liked and that hasn't been a sweetie.

Nano

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
All of mine have enjoyed having a window view....Buck and Tia used to have access to the garage, so they could watch who was coming up the walkway and harrass them....Lol....Samson and Angel love it when I leave the front door open so they can watch out front for possible intruders, or maybe it's Daddy!!!!

Great pictures you guys, I'll also try to get one of mine

1 - 10 of 10 Posts